sexta-feira, setembro 06, 2002

Total Eclipse of the Heart
Bonnie Tyler

turn around, bright eyes
Every now and the I fall apart.

And I need you now tonight and I need you more than ever
and if you only hold me tight we'll be holding on forever.
And we'll only be making it right 'cause we'll never be wrong.
Together we can take it to the end of the line.
Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time.
I don't know what to do and I'm always in the dark.
We're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks.
I really need you tonight, forever's gonna start tonight,
forever's gonna start tonight.

Once upon a time I was falling in love but now I'm only falling apart.
There's nothing I can do, a total eclipse of the heart.
Once upon a time there was light in my life but now there's only love in the dark.
Nothing I can say, a total eclipse of the heart.

----------------------------------------

A música tá na minha cabeça. Não sai de jeito nenhum.
E todo mundo conhece. Não neguem... Alguma versão já chegou aos seus ouvidos.
A que está tocando para mim é a versão dance. De quando eu tinha mais ou menos uns 15 anos.

--------------------------------------------

Tô c/ uma puta ressaca, sem ter colocado uma gota de álcool na boca.
Acho que deveria era beber, viu.



Nenhum comentário: